We’re quite sure even Olaf is spending his summer in the Maldives!
[Need more inspiration? Here are 15 breathtaking muslim-friendly resorts in Maldives!]
1. Imagine how amazing it will be to see this in real life…
2. How about an afternoon nap in a hammock suspended over crystal clear water?
Credit: Gili Lankanfushi
3. Overwater villa with a private jacuzzi? Sounds like a fabulous idea.
Credit: Fodors (Ayada Maldives Resort)
4. We’d climb up and down that ladder to swim in the turquoise waters everyday if we were there…
Credit: Coco Bodu Hithi
Credit: Six Senses Laamu
6. We wouldn’t mind staying in these boat hotels either. So Instagram-worthy…
Credit: Cocoa Island by COMO
7. Glass floors in the villa? Genius.
Credit: W Retreat and Spa – Maldives
8. Who needs postcards when you can just snap a view like this?!
Credit: Ving.no (Kuredu Island Resort)
9. You can never get enough of life underwater, even when you’re dining!
Credit: Conrad Maldives
10. And of course, a relaxing massage with the fishes!
11. Not only will you see a sky full of stars. You’ll enjoy a beach full of stars.
Ostracod crustaceans- though commonly known as bioluminescent phytoplankton- can be found on eastern islands such as Mudhdhoo, Vaadhoo, and Rangali. Most prominently seen in February to July.
12. Even the sea creatures in the Maldives are photogenic.
13. A Seaplane that picks you up from the Airport?! Show us the way already.
Credit: Home Designing
14. Oh Maldives, we’re coming for you!
Credit: Huvafen Fushi
Perhaps it’s time to save up for that dream vacation in the Maldives? 😝
P.S. It doesn’t have to be expensive too! Check out these 5 budget-friendly resorts!