As we approach the end of Ramadan 2022, we can’t help but eagerly await meeting our loved ones this Hari Raya 2022! From buying Baju Raya to getting our houses Raya Ready, there’s so much to prepare for when our guests come over. So much so there might not be enough time to cook up a full spread, especially when you may have last minute visitors ? Why not try these easy last-minute Raya recipes that are both hassle-free and impressive! ☺️
P.S. Our Hello Ramadan 2023 website is now LIVE! Check it out and sign up to enjoy exclusive content and rewards for members!
Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://bit.ly/3LnFN1F
Easy Last Minute Raya Recipes
1. Vegetarian Fried Rice
- 400g cooked rice
- 1 tin of diced yumeat™ luncheon meat
- 1 ½ cups vegetables of choice
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 5 finely chopped shallots
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 eggs
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry shallots and garlic until fragrant.
- Add rice in the pan, add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, Yumeat Luncheon Meat and vegetables. Stir-fry.
- Cook eggs separated and dice, add in to rice and mix evenly.
2. Honey Roasted Chicken Sliders
- Sadia Honey Roasted Chicken Leg (1 pack)
- 6 slider buns or 4 burger buns, sliced in half horizontally and buttered
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare the chicken according to the instruction options on the packet.
- Slice the Sadia Honey Roasted Chicken Leg portions sufficient for the number of buns.
- Place chicken onto buttered buns, top with 1 tbsp cheese and bun.
- Place in a preheated 180°C oven and bake for 5 min until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately on a plate. Enjoy!
P.S. Check out Sadia’s Ready-To-Eat special promotion for four selected products: Breaded Chicken Cutlet, Nasi Lemak Chicken Wings, Sichuan Mala Chicken Wings! All at the promotional price of $5.95 each (U.P. 6.95) and Honey Roasted Chicken Leg promotional price of $6.35 (U.P. $6.95) from 1st to 30th April 2022, your Raya meals are affordable and easy to cook!
3. Strawberry-Banana Milkshake
- 4-6 strawberries
- 2 tbsp of greek yoghurt
- A carton of Dutch Lady Banana Milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Slice strawberries into thin slices and put it into a blender
- Pour Dutch Lady Banana Milk, honey, and greek yoghurt into blender
- 1 packet GOLDEN CHEF Singapore Laksa Paste 220g
- 400g Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- 80g Fish Cake, sliced
- 50g Bean Sprouts
- 40g Fried Beancurd puff, halved
- 2 Hard Boiled Egg, sliced in half
- 6 Medium Prawns
- 14g Laksa Leaves
- 500ml water
- Pinch of salt
- Blanch vermicelli, fish cakes, bean sprouts and prawns separately in a pot of boiling water. Drain and set aside!
- In another pot, mix Laksa Paste, water and bring to a boil.
- Add fish cakes, beansprouts, prawns and fried beancurd into the laksa gravy.
- Let it simmer for about 10 minutes and add in a pinch of salt.
- To serve, pour laksa gravy over a bowl of cooked vermicelli and garnish with laksa leaves.
- Dig in!
5. Nasi Lemak
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (1/2 inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 2 cups long grain rice, rinsed and drained
- 4 eggs
- Asyura Nasi Lemak Sambal
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- Add coconut milk, water, ground ginger, ginger root, salt, bay leaf and rice in a rice cooker and let cook.
- In separate pan, stir peanuts and anchovies until brown. Blot & set aside.
- Boil eggs for 10 to 12 minutes
- Slice cucumber.
- Place rice, eggs, cucumber, peanuts and anchovies on a plate. Serve with a scoop of Asyura Nasi Lemak Sambal.
If you enjoy the convenience with Asyura Pastes, you have to check out Asyura’s Ramadan Premium Bundle Set. At just $20, you’ll get 1 Nasi Lemak Sambal (210g), 1 Chicken Rice Chilli (210g) and 1 Ginger Garlic Sauce (210g). And from 1 April to 30 April 2022, Tribes members can get exclusive deals (like 10% off!) Asyura Paste’s items. Sign up to be a Tribes member here!
6. Naturel Organic Brown Rice Sushi Bake
- 1.5 cups of Naturel Organic 100% Brown Rice (approx. 300g of cooked brown rice)
- 2 tablespoons of halal Mirin or Sushi seasoning
- 250g Salmon (skinless)
- 3 tablespoons Kewpie Mayo, plus extra
- 3 tablespoons Cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Furikake
- Toasted Nori Sheets
- Cook Naturel Organic Brown Rice following packaging instructions. Note that 1 cup rice = 2 cups water! You can also opt to mix the brown rice with japanese rice (japonica) in a 70/30 ratio to make the rice stickier.
- Once the rice is cooked, season rice with 2 tablespoons of Mirin. Mix well but be careful not to mash the rice. Put rice aside until you are ready to assemble the dish.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 15 - 20mins.
- In a bowl, flake apart the salmon and mix kewpie mayo, cream cheese till well-mixed.
- In a 8 x 4 inch baking dish, spread seasoned brown rice evenly on to the dish and sprinkle furikake generously over the rice. Be sure to leave some furikake for topping later.
- Spread your salmon mix over the brown rice evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining furikake over it.
- Drizzle the top with more kewpie mayo to taste.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees or till the top layers begin to brown and bubble
- Remove from oven and let it cool a little.
- Enjoy with a toasted nori sheet!
7. Beef Rendang
- 1kg Beef
- 100ml Coconut Milk
- Warisan’s Rempah Rendang
- Add Warisan’s Rempah Rendang in heated cooking pot and add 300ml of water, mix well and let it boil.
- Add beef and coconut milk into the mixture.
- Simmer on low heart until the meat is cooked.
Can’t believe it’s that easy? Neither can we! ? Muslim-owned Warisan’s rempahs are produced from scratch, using fresh, premium-grade ingredients and natural products. Their paste also contains less salt and sugar, while still maintaining the authentic tastes and textures we all know and love of our favourite dishes.This Raya, you can even get 10% off any 6 rempah* with Warisan! Just be sure to Whatsapp or Instagram DM Warisan <TRIBE10WR> ? Alternatively, get Raya Ready with their special Syawal Bundle featuring their Ayam Masak Merah rempah for just $25. *Happening till 30 June 2022, not to be used with any promo bundle.Raya classics made simple, there’s no way you’ll miss the mark with these recipes! Who knew impressing your guests could be so easy? ?