The year-end period is a popular time for office parties and get-togethers with loved ones - and it's also a time when you can enjoy seasonal goodies like roast turkey
and log cake! There's no shortage of halal log cake
in Singapore from some of your favourite brands. If you're looking for places order something sweet for your year-end festivities, look no further - these 8 halal log cakes in Singapore
are still available!
Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://bit.ly/3LnFN1F
1. PolarCredit: Courtesy of PolarWhile you may be familiar with Polar’s iconic flakey puffs and pastries, you might want to keep your eyes peeled for more unique bakes this year-end season! If you’re looking for the perfect sweet treat to gift to your loved ones, you can look forward to Polar’s festive desserts including their Lychee-licious Snowballs Logcake, Festive Christmas Tree Cupcakes, (super adorable!) Mini Reindeer Roll, and Love Noel (mixed fruit palmiers). 😄 You can’t go wrong with The Enchanted Woodland Logcake - a whimsical and dreamy looking pink frosted cake, which we know will definitely be a crowd favourite! P.S. Purchase Polar’s seasonal cakes from 17 November to 22 December 2022 and get an Early Bird Special of 25% OFF your order! Not to mention, Polaris Members get 15% OFF their orders from 12 to 25 December 2022. Halal status: Halal-certifiedAddress & opening hours:Click here for the full list!Order online here!Website | Instagram | Facebook
2. All Things DeliciousAll Things Delicious's
Christmas Selections are full of sweet and savoury dishes to dress up your dinner table. Apart from enjoying their Turkey Roulade with the Works
, treat your sweet tooth to something special with their log cakes! They have 3 flavours available this year: Chocolate Bark Hazelnut Chocolate Log Cake
($78) with a chocolate hazelnut filling, among other delicious treats!
Another festive classic is definitely the selection from Swensen's
! The Nutty or Nice Log Cake
is chock-full of their popular Sticky Chewy Chocolate for a chocoholic's dream! This glossy brown cake blends the nutty taste of hazelnut with their famous chocolate ice cream for a unique mouthful in every bite! You can also go for their Winter Sonata
, a winter white log cake featuring the all-new Hokkaido snow with honeycomb bits ice cream!
4. Prima Deli
Another popular neighbourhood bakery you can rely on for your festivities is PrimaDéli
! Add some whimsical charm to your dinner table with their Truffle Yule Log
(in two sizes - regular and large) filled with their signature chocolate sponge cake and rich chocolate truffle cream.
5. Butter StudioCredit: Butter StudioButter Studio
is known for their adorable themed designs, and every item in their 2022 Christmas Collection has the same whimsical charm! Their bestselling Jolly Chocolate Praline Log Cake
($58.80) is perfect for your year-end get-togethers. You can also try their Tropical Holiday Log Cake
($58.80), an exclusive Tropical Mango and Yuzu log cake, filled with refreshing mango passion mousse and feuilletine encased in moist vanilla sponge for that added crunch, and frosted beautifully in cheery festive flair!
Find out more about their fresh bakes here
Order via: Online
6. DélifranceCredit: DélifranceDélifrance's Festive Year-End Celebration 2020
is full of sweet and savoury dishes to entertain your guests - including some pretty unique log cakes! The Joy Of Delifrance
($68) cake uses rich Valrhona chocolate for a creamy indulgence in every bite. If you're looking for something lighter, try their other cakes like the French Apple Pie, Mont Blanc, or Cookies & Cream! Find out more about their festive spread (including roast turkey!) here
7. Annabella PatisserieCredit: Annabella PatisserieAnnabella Patisserie
is famous for their macarons but they have a special log cake this festive season too! The It's Christmas Time
log cake ($59.90) comes in Chocolate
and Red Velvet
flavours so you can pick whichever one you prefer. Each log cake is decorated with 2 snowman macarons, 2 green pistachio macarons, and 2 red raspberry macarons - and they look adorable! ? Plus you get a better discount for every log cake you purchase, which makes them the perfect festive gift for loved ones.
Order via:OnlineFulfilment period:
8. Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
The Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
has not one, but two
halal log cakes this year courtesy of their halal-certified hotel restaurant Atrium Restaurant! The Classic Choco Log Cake
($88) is made a favourite among guests! For a contemporary take on the log cake, try the Dulcey Yuzu Log Cake
($88) that's made with Dulcey cremeux and tangy yuzu mousse. The cake even has orange marmalade and almond sponge to create a tasty explosion of sweet and tangy with every bite!
Atrium Restaurant is halal-certified.
Enjoy these seasonal treats while they're still around!
This listicle is curated by our content team and includes advertisers.