My Version of Chinese Hambabao
My recipe for Chinese Hambabo:
- 2-3 tbsp sambal tumis (depends on your preferred spicy level)
- 2-3 tbsp thick dark soya sauce
- 2 tbsp ABC kicap manis
- 1 tsp light soya sauce (do adjust according to your prefered seasoning)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped finely)
- Oil (enough to stir fry)
- 500g minced beef or chicken
- 2 tbsp ready-made cooked relish (this is optional. Just to give a little crunchy texture)
- 1-2 cucumber (remove the centre seeds, sliced thinly)
- 1 pkt lotus leaf bun - steamed
Join Tribes by HHWT!Tribes is a platform where like-minded individuals can share photos, videos, and articles about travel, food, and other topics with people with similar interests. Tribes will be ready by the end of this year, but we'd like to invite you to join Tribes ahead of our launch! There are 5 main 'tribes', namely food, travel, recipes, fashion, and technology. By joining Tribes and uploading photos, videos, and stories, you'll also have the opportunity to enjoy attractive vouchers, be invited to media previews, collaborate with brands, and even the chance to travel abroad in future.
If you'd like to join our community, please fill up this form:http://bit.ly/HHWTTribesSGAfter you fill out the form, our team will engage with you via WhatsApp and you may also start contributing in the form of stories, photos or videos in this link: https://bit.ly/TRIBESContentSubmission Thank you and we can't wait to have you onboard the HHWT community! ?