1. RSMYKicking off this list is the popular restaurant chain, RSMY. While they’ve got a few different locations in KL, the one Bangi is where you should be heading to. Known for serving gooey, melted cheese naan, they’ve been regarded as the best place for cheese naan in town. You can even get a cheese naan cake here if you decide to celebrate your birthday with a savoury treat instead of a sweet one ? Take a peek at RSMY's cheese naan through our video! ? Halal status: Muslim-owned Opening hours: Open daily; 11.30AM-1AM Address: G8, Jalan 8/35, Seksyen 8, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Contact: +603-8922 9876 Facebook | InstagramP.S. Can't get enough of cheese naan? Then check out this list of 8 halal cheese naan spots in KL & Selangor you can't miss out on.
2. Burger Bakar Abang BurnBurger Bakar Abang Burn came at the height of the burger bakar trend and they continued to flip deliciously marinated patties ever since. What's special about their patties is that it's marinated with their special steak sauce, which adds a tasty and savoury finish. If you order beef burgers, it'll be drizzled with their secret white sauce. For those who enjoy a spicy kick in their burgers, enjoy your burger with black pepper sauce instead. Follow the crowd and opt for 'cheese banjir' where they'll smother your burger with an overflowing abundance of cheddar cheese. Trust us, it's the kind of burger that only cheese lovers would dream about. Check out our video for a delicious look at Burger Abang Bakar Burn ? Halal status: Muslim-owned Average price of burgers: RM12.90 Opening hours: Open daily; 12PM-12AM Address: Dagang Avenue Food Court, Jalan Dagang B/3A, Taman Dagang, 55100 Ampang Jaya, Kuala Lumpur Facebook | InstagramP.S. Are you a big fan of burgers? Our list of 12 best halal burgers to try in KL & Selangor is perfect for you!
3. NachoslahIf you're up for trying something a little different, then Nachoslah is your answer. Unlike other Mexican eateries in Malaysia, this popular food truck incorporates familiar local flavours into the creation of their fusion dishes like using chicken rendang and beef rendang as fillings. Other than nachos, their menu also includes crunchy tacos, cheesy quesadillas, canapes, and burritos! You can read more about Nachoslah in this article! Halal status: Muslim-owned Opening hours: Open daily; 6PM-1AM Address: The Port Damansara, Jalan Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Contact: +6017-322 8119 Facebook | Instagram
4. Roti John Belah TengahYou truly can't go wrong with a good ol' Roti John and the perfect spot to enjoy one is at Roti John Belah Tengah! Serving some of the cheesiest omelette sandwich in town, one bite into any one of their signature Roti John flavours will have you singing praises for days. And just for an additional RM5, you'll get to savour extra homemade lava cheese. Plus, they portion sizes are known to be generous so make sure to come with a big appetite! Check out our video to see what we got during our visit to Roti John Belah Tengah ? Halal status: Muslim-owned Opening hours: Open daily; 5PM-10.30PMAddress: Medan Bukit Indah 4 68000 Ampang, Selangor, MalaysiaContact: +6019-224 4302Facebook | Instagram
5. K Fry Urban KoreanThis homegrown brand that originated in Johor specializes in authentic Korean fried chicken with an urban twist and the one thing that you shouldn’t miss is the K Fry Chicken Bumbuk, which comes in four different types: Original, K’razy Spicy, Yangnyeom and Honey Mustard. All of these come with mozzarella cheese with cheese sauce, and the trained server will melt the cheese to envelop the chicken with the thick, swirly goodness. Halal status: All ingredients are sourced from JAKIM certified suppliers and imported sauces are halal Outlet details: Click here for the different outlets and opening hours Contact: Click here for contact details Website | Facebook | InstagramP.S. Keep the deliciousness going by eating your way through these 11 halal Korean fried chicken places in KL!
Nestled in the neighbourhood of Bukit Damansara, Blonde fits the bill for those who love having a fancier meal. So if you're looking to enjoy delicious pizza in a chic interior, this is the place to be. While you can’t go wrong with any of their selections, the Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella is a classic choice. From its crunchy, airy crust to the rich italian tomato topped with fresh basil, this scrumptious dish is perfect down to the last bite ? Read more about our visit to Blonde and other dishes we got! Halal status: The central kitchen is halal-certified by JAKIM Opening hours: Open daily; 10AM-10PMAddress: G.03A, The Republik, Jalan Medan Setia 1, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur Contact: +603 20116070 Website |Facebook | InstagramP.S. For more spots like this, here's 7 delicious halal pizza places in KL & Selangor you've got to try.
7. Chicken RoyaleIf you'd like someplace where you can have a grand feast with family and friends who also love cheese, then it's high time for you to turn to Chicken Royale. They serve giant platters of nasi arab and fried chicken with a whole load of melted cheese on the side. It also comes with fresh salad, nuggets, potato wedges and fries - so you know it's the perfect place for big groups to dine at. Make sure to check our video out for a delicious glimpse at Chicken Royale ? Halal status: Muslim-owned Outlet details: Click here for the different outlets and opening hoursWebsite | Facebook | Instagram
8. Mac's MalaysiaFor those looking to indulge in comfort food while catching up on the latest K-drama at home, we think that the mac and cheese from Mac's Malaysia should be your top choice. Whether you get their Mac Me Cheese You or the Regular Mac & Cheese, you'll be guaranteed the heavenly smell of cheese wafting from the warm container, the perfect cheese to macaroni ratio and the ooey gooey texture that simply lights up your taste buds with every spoonful. Needless to say, every cheese lover will appreciate what Mac's Malaysia has to offer. Halal status: Muslim-ownedOpening hours: Open daily; 4PM-11PM Address: USJ 14, 47630 Subang Jaya, Selangor (behind Petronas Station) Contact: +6012-666 7894 Facebook | InstagramP.S. Need more than just a tub of mac and cheese? Check out these 8 best comfort foods to enjoy on rainy days in KL & Selangor.
9. Grease CheeseteakLocated in Shah Alam, prepare to dig into an all-American meal at Grease Cheesesteak. Kick off your meal with one of their highly favourited dishes, Texas Chili Cheesesteak. Served with a side of fries, savour this monstrous cheesesteak loaded with juicy meat and cheese that oozes so beautifully it deserves its own Instagram picture. What makes the cheesesteaks here incredibly delicious is the use of Australian beef, which naturally adds an earthy and herby taste. Find out what else you can enjoy at Grease Cheesesteak in this article! Halal status: Muslim-owned Opening hours: Sat-Thu; (PKPP hours); 1PM-10PM, Fri; 2.30PM-10PM Address: 1-10-1 Presint Alami, Persiaran Akuatik, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia 40000Contact: +6013-467 8180Facebook | Instagram So what are you waiting for? It's time to ready your stomach and get your cheese on at these delicious spots in town!