[Update: This cafe has recently changed its name from Hedwig Books & Cafe to Hedley Books & Cafe. However, the menu still remains the same.]
It has been six years since the release of the last Harry Potter movie, and your longing for J.K. Rowling's wizarding world waxes and wanes...but hasn't entirely disappeared. You need a pick-me-up, but it's not like you can apparate yourself into Universal Studio Japan's The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ , right?
Mope around no more, fellow Muggle. A new Harry Potter themed cafe has opened in Kota Bharu, Kelantan so you can go relive your magical days!!
Here's 5 things you can do at Hedley Books & Cafe:
1. Snack on light bites straight out of the cauldronCredit: Hedley Books & Cafe on Facebook
2. Potter around the shelves and huddle up with a bookCredit: Hedley Books & Cafe on Facebook
3. Scrabble to find the best magic wordsCredit: Hedley Books & Cafe on Facebook
4. Get up to magical mischief in your wizard robesCredit: @hedleybooks on Instagram
5. Charm your friends with your swift spells!Credit: @asnaaziz on Instagram
Ready to make mischief at Hedley Books & Cafe?
Address:PT 1667 Tingkat 1, Jalan Raja Perempuan Zainab 2, Kubang Kerian, Kota Bharu
: Daily, 10am - 10pm
011515161380 | Facebook