Easy Sahur Recipes for Ramadan 2022
1. Kurma Milkshake with Oats
2. Banana Milk Pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Dutch Lady® Banana Milk
- 2 tablespoons cooled melted butter
- Use butter or use neutral oil for cooling
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-low heat. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add the eggs into 1 and 1/2 cups of Dutch Lady® Banana Milk, add 2 tablespoons of cooled melted butter (if needed). Gently mix the ingredients together. Add some milk if the texture is too thick.
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of butter or oil onto the griddle or skillet. Heat butter or oil, pour batter (using a ladle) onto the griddle or skillet, in order to create the size of pancake you desire. Adjust heat whenever necessary. Flip pancakes after bubbles start popping on the surface and the bottom part of the pancake turns brown/golden.
- Cook until lightly brown and serve hot.
3. Yoghurt Bowl
4. Banana Latte Smoothie
5. Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Dutch Lady® Kurma Milk or Dutch Lady® Banana Milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh berries and/or other fruits
6. Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/2 cup Dutch Lady® Banana Milk
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup
- Fruits of your choice as toppings
Dutch Lady® ‘s Ramadan Weekly Contest
- Purchase $8 worth of any Dutch Lady® milk products (in a single receipt)
- SMS DLRAYA2022<space>NAME<space>Receipt No. to 91180960