If there’s one thing we absolutely love, it’s peanut butter! Nothing gives us more joy than having one of our favourite childhood comfort foods around the house to indulge in at any time of the day. While most people tend to eat it with a sandwich, crackers or even desserts, you can actually go beyond the classic pairings and savour it with other dishes like a burger. That’s right! If you don’t believe us, read on as we’ll show you exactly how to incorporate it with an easy Ramly burger recipe.Before we dive into it, it’s important for you to first have a good quality peanut butter on hand to get the job done and that’s none other than Jobbie Nut Butter ?Born out of a labour of love, Jobbie Nut Butter is a homegrown brand in Malaysia that made its debut back in 2015 (though known by a different name at the time). Starting as a small booth in shopping malls to now sitting on the shelves of various stores and restaurants, it has steadily become the go-to nut butter over the years and it’s no secret why.Jobbie Nut Butter is 100% halal certified by JAKIM, which means anyone and everyone is able to enjoy their products. What makes it even better is that they’re made without any preservatives and colourings. Perfect for any health nut (no pun intended ?), you can also look forward to the fact that no sugar, salt or oil is added to their peanut butter. If you ask us, these are all major wins in our book!So make sure to get your jar of Jobbie Nut Butter today or send some to a loved one through their delivery service (available nationwide, Peninsular Malaysia). P.S. If you’re based in Singapore, no worries - you can still order their peanut butter through the Jobbie Nut Butter website. Now, let’s get started on the Ramly burger recipe with peanut butter!
Ramly Burger With Peanut ButterIngredients (serves 1)
- 1 burger bun
- 1 Ramly meat patty
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Jobbie Nut Butter (you can use either the chunky or creamy version - either way, it’ll taste just as great!)
- 2-3 tomato slices
- 2-3 Holland onion slices
- Preheat your frying pan on low heat for 1 minute.
- Add butter to the frying pan and let it melt - make sure it coats the entire surface
- Place the Ramly meat patty into the pan. Cook each side for about 3 to 5 minutes until the edges are caramelized and browned.
- Take the patty out and set aside on a plate.
- Cut the burger bun in half and spread butter on both buns.
- In the same frying pan, lightly toast the buns with the buttered side faced down for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Put your burger together starting with lettuce, tomato then the Ramly meat patty.
- Top it off with Jobbie Nut Butter (you can slather on as much as you’d like)
- Place the other half of the bun on top
- Serve and enjoy!
Our thoughts on the Ramly burger with peanut butter
You wouldn't think that pairing a healthy peanut butter with a burger is a good idea but in the case of this recipe, it was! Its creamy and smooth texture complemented the toasted buns perfectly. Even the hint of sweetness went well with the savoury flavours of the patty. Plus, the crunchy nuts added another yummy element to the entire dish. And whether you're health conscious or not, anyone will be able to enjoy this burger recipe guilt-free thanks to Jobbie Nut Butter ?
So there you have it - a classic Ramly burger recipe with a special peanut butter twist from Jobbie Nut Butter. Now that you know how to take things to the next level in the kitchen, it’s time to experiment with more dishes! Get started by heading over to Jobbie Nut Butter and order yourself a jar (or two) of their delicious peanut butter to enjoy at home ?
P.S. Receive a free Jobbie wooden spoon when you use the code HHWT
(expires on 7 December
) on your minimum online purchase of 1 jar of peanut butter OR get a free granola with every peanut butter purchase using the promo code GRANOLA
(expires on 23 November
This article was brought to you by Jobbie Nut Butter.