1. Grill Black Pepper Chicken With Capsicum
- Cut into cubes all raw ingredients such as three colours of capsicum, both onions, and mix with lemon juice
- Marinate chicken with Mahsuri Black Pepper Sauce, Mahsuri Hot Sweet Sauce, honey and salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together with the marinated chicken and then bake in the oven at 180°c for 10-15 minutes depending on the type of oven.
- Serve with hot rice.
2. Grill Prawn Pasta Pesto with Cashew Nut
- Boil the spaghetti until al dente and set aside
- Prepare pesto first; combine the pesto ingredients in the blender and mix thoroughly while pouring a little bit of mixture of olive oil and sesame oil
- Marinate prawns with turmeric powder, squeeze sliced lemon juice, white pepper and a little salt, then fry and set aside
- Melt the butter. Stir fry pesto until it smells good
- Add Mahsuri Savoury Sweet Soy Sauce
- Pour the prepared spaghetti, then adding the marinate prawns
3. Chicken Chop Burger With Hot Sweet Sambal
- Chicken marinate with Mahsuri Hot Sweet Soy Sauce, turmeric powder, white pepper, rice flour, crude chili powder and salt. Marinate chicken for a while.
- Heat oil and fry the chicken until cooked and drained
- With the same oil, stir fry onion, garlic and chili until it smells
- Add the mashed anchovies and Mahsuri Hot Sweet Sauce and let it cook well
- Melt butter with diced garlic
- Bake the bread over it so it slightly crisp
- Combine bread, chicken and chili sauce and salad leaves, tomatoes and onions and ready to serve