A true classic that everyone's familiar with during the festive season - honey cornflakes! Made with just honey, butter and cornflakes, it's a straightforward goodie to make so if you're a beginner in the kitchen, this is definitely the one to whip up. With this easy honey cornflakes recipe, you'll have yourself a whole batch of sweet bite-sized morsel to enjoy at home in no time at all ?
Ingredients (yields 70 mini cornflake cups)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 5-g unsalted butter
- 150g cornflakes, crushed to smaller pieces
- Coloured sprinkles
- Melt butter and honey in a saucepan over gentle heat. Stir until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Add crushed cornflakes into the honey-butter mixture and make sure to coat the cornflakes evenly.
- Spoon the cornflakes into individual paper cups and top with coloured sprinkles.
- Bake at preheated oven of 150°C for 10 to 12 minutes until the cornflakes become dark golden.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool before storing in an airtight container.
With a fail-proof recipe, this is one goodie that you absolutely have to make this upcoming Hari Raya! ?