1. Break down your spring cleaning into smaller task
2. Shop for time-saving kitchen appliances so you can spend more time on IbadahRamadan is a challenging month for everyone this year. Besides checking off items from our to-do list, we’re adapting to working from home , guiding our kids through home-based learning, increasing the acts of ibadah at home while strengthening ties with our loved ones.
3. Plate up your home-cooked Raya meal with new dishes
4. Shop for Raya clothes online
5. Treat yourself to Raya goodies (and send them to your loved ones!)