Halal food at East Coast Lagoon Food Village
1. Haron Satay 55What's the best thing to eat after a long day out by the beach? Satay! 😋 Haron Satay 55 is a popular stall at East Coast Lagoon known for its flame-grilled satay skewers. Feast on chicken, mutton, and beef all marinated to a juicy perfection before being grilled and served to you fresh off the fire 😱 They have local dishes such as Mee Siam, Tahu Goreng, and Nasi Lemak too. P.S. They do satay delivery too so you can order them for small gatherings or special events! Halal status: Muslim-owned Address: Stall 55 Website | FacebookP.S. Cycling at ECP? Check out these bicycle rental shops!
2. Adimann Seafood & Satay SpecialistCraving for a seafood spread other than satay? Then, head over to Adimann Seafood & Satay Specialist! Besides chicken, beef, mutton and tripe satay, they also serve other yummy delights like BBQ stingray, oyster kailan, cockles, sambal sotong and more. Halal status: Muslim-owned Address: Stall 56 FacebookP.S. We compiled a list of the best satay in town which you can check out here when you're craving for one!
3. Huat Huat Barbeque Seafood
4. High Kee BBQ Seafood
5. Sixty BBQ Seafood
6. Ahmad Spring Satay & BBQ WingsAnother place to get your grill on is at Ahmad Spring Satay & BBQ Wings. Their menu is simple but delicious - satay, and grilled chicken wings. That's it! Choose from chicken, mutton, beef, or tripe satay and we guarantee you'll feel yourself begin to drool in anticipation as you watch your order be cooked right in front of you 🤤 Halal status: Muslim-owned Address: Stall 58 Facebook | InstagramP.S. Craving even more BBQ wings? We got you covered with a list of 11 places to get these bronzed pieces of perfection!
7. Rahim Ayam Penyet Satay IstimewaIf you love duck, you have to visit Rahim Ayam Penyet Satay Istimewa for their specialty satay bebek! The stall also serves one of the best honey BBQ chicken wings at East Coast Lagoon as well as other specialities like nasi ayam penyet, nasi bawal penyet and oxtail soup. Don't miss out on its BBQ prawns too! Halal status: Muslim-owned Address: Stall 54
8. Musa Ikan BakarIf you love a good meal of rice and dishes, be sure to head to Musa Ikan Bakar! As its name suggests, you have to try their pari bakar (grilled stingray), siakap bakar (grilled seabass) and sotong bakar (grilled squid). Complete your meal with some kailan with oyster sauce, gong gong as well as satay and you'll have yourself a satisfying meal. Halal status: Muslim-owned Address: Stall 51 Facebook Finding more food nearby or at other hawker centres? Check these out:
- Halal food guide to East Coast Park
- 10 halal stalls you need to try at Bedok Corner
- 12 halal hawker stalls at Golden Mile Food Centre