Cowboys Food Truck: Halal American BBQ in Subang JayaI finally got to try Cowboys Food Truck after seeing them on Instagram numerous times. They were based at Tapak, TTDI and now fully operates in Subang Jaya. My first American BBQ experience and it was unforgettable. I had the chance to try Yellowstone Platter and Smoked Brisket Cheese Quesadillas with Nachos!
- Item: Yellowstone Platter (2 pax) - Smoked brisket, pulled lamb, homemade BBQ sauce, mashed potatoes, slaw and baked beans.
- Price: RM65
- Verdict: The smoked brisket was the best part of the platter and their homemade BBQ sauce made it even better. A lil spicy and it complimented the juicy brisket. Packed with flavour and literally melts in the mouth. I had the pulled lamb with others wrapped in the tortilla. I highly recommend to heat them up on the pan especially if they got cold already!
- Item: Smoked Brisket Cheese Quesadillas with Nachos
- Price: RM17
- Verdict: The smoked brisket was good enough on its own but with cheese, 10 times better. Too good that I wish I had them all to myself or two box of them in one sitting. Best to eat while it is hot to get the cheesy effect!
Join Tribes by HHWT!Tribes is a platform where like-minded individuals can share photos, videos, and articles about travel, food, and other topics with people with similar interests. Tribes will be ready by the end of this year, but we'd like to invite you to join Tribes ahead of our launch! There are 5 main 'tribes', namely food, travel, recipes, fashion, and technology. By joining Tribes and uploading photos, videos, and stories, you'll also have the opportunity to enjoy attractive vouchers, be invited to media previews, collaborate with brands, andeven the chance to travel abroad in future.
If you'd like to join our community in Malaysia, please fill up this form: http://bit.ly/HHWTTribesMYAfter you fill out the form, our team will engage with you via WhatsAppand you may also start contributing in the form of stories, photos or videos in the links below!
- Story: http://bit.ly/MYTribeStory
- Photo: http://bit.ly/MYTribePhotoStory
- Video: http://bit.ly/MYTribeVideo