The Coast-to-Coast TrailThe 36km C2C Trail starts from Jurong Lake Gardens and stretches all the way to Coney Island (or a detour to Rower’s Bay Park at Seletar). With 10 checkpoints along the whole trail, the good news is that you don’t have to cover it all in one day.
- CP1 - Jurong Lake Gardens
- CP2 - Bukit Batok Nature Park
- CP3 - Hindhede Drive
- CP4 - Adam Road
- CP5 - Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- CP6 - Luxus Hills Park
- CP7 - Sengkang Floating Wetland
- CP8 - Punggol Waterway Park
- CP9 - Coney Island
- CP10 - Lower Seletar Reservoir (Rower’s Bay Park) (Detour from CP7)
Should you hike or cycle?If you’re looking to exercise at a more leisurely pace and want to really explore new areas of Singapore, hiking is the way to go. Plus, hiking is great if you’re with your loved ones or if you want to clock those steps 😉
What to see along the Coast-to-Coast Trail:One thing you have to know is that while the Coast-to-Coast Trail connects various parks and gardens in Singapore, the route will only skirt around them. So, if you’d like to explore the parks more in-depth, you’ll have to factor in more time. Here’s what you can look forward to:
1. Jurong Lake Gardens
2. Bukit Batok Nature Park
3. Lornie Nature Corridor
4. Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
5. Sengkang Floating Wetland
6. Punggol Waterway & Coney Island
Essential tips for hiking the Coast-to-Coast Trail
- Don’t forget to drink up during your workout!For a healthier alternative to sweetened drinks, refresh yourself with Cocomax 100% Coconut Water. With its natural and 100% pure coconut water, it’s just the healthy and delicious drink you need.
- Put on some sunblock and wear a cap especially for those hot and humid days!
- Don’t forget your insect repellent as there are parts where you have to go past nature reserves.
- Start your trail early in the morning.
- Bring some snacks or energy bars so that you can refuel and replenish your energy along the way.
- Wear comfortable shoes as you’ll be doing long-distance walking.
- Take plenty of stops along the way so that you won’t be burnt out at the end of your exercise.
- Take your time to enjoy the trail. If you need to, you can break it up into 2 or 3 days or even more!