1. The Founder's CafeCredit: Bee Basitah According to Bee Basitah, this is one of the top cafes in Johor Bahru! Featuring Western cuisine, The Founder's Cafe has an industrial artistic decor too. Halal status: Uses Muslim-friendly ingredients and contains no pork, no lard Opening hours: Open daily; 9AM-10PM Address: Tiong Nam Tebrau, 45, Jalan Tiong Emas, Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor
2. Mrs WhoCredit: Bee Basitah Mrs Who comes next and it's the most popular choice among the Malay community in JB! Their menu comprises Asian fusion and traditional food with a twist. Halal status: Muslim-owned Opening hours: Tue-Thu, 12PM-9PM; Fri, 2PM-11PM; Sat, 10AM-11PM; Sun, 10AM-9PM (Closed on Mon) Address: No 63, Tebrau Highway, Kim Teng Park, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor
3. Nasi Kandar HijrahCredit: Bee BasitahIf you're looking for the best nasikandar in JB, you need to visit Nasi Kandar Hijrah! Halal status: Muslim-owned Opening hours: Open daily; 9AM-7PM Address: 25, Jln Molek 1/5C, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor
4. Zaidi CanaiCredit: Bee Basitah For an upgraded version of roti canai with meats and eggs, order Sarang Burung Roti Canai from Zaidi Canai, which is located in Kempas, Johor. Halal status: Muslim-owned Opening hours: Wed-Mon; 8AM-8PM, Tue; 8AM-12.30PM Address: 11, Jalan Anggerik 2, Taman Anggerik, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor
5. Cakes by FashCredit: Bee Basitah Last but not least, Bee Basitah recommends JB's tartlets queen, Cakes by Fash! The owner is also one of the famous home bakers in JB. Halal status: Muslim-owned Instagram
Join Tribes by HHWT!Tribes is a platform where like-minded individuals can share photos, videos, and articles about travel, food, and other topics with people with similar interests. Tribes will be ready by the end of this year, but we'd like to invite you to join Tribes ahead of our launch! There are 5 main 'tribes', namely food, travel, recipes, fashion, and technology. By joining Tribes and uploading photos, videos, and stories, you'll also have the opportunity to enjoyattractive vouchers, be invited to media previews, collaborate with brands, and even the chance to travel abroad in future.
If you'd like to join our community in Malaysia, please fill up this form: http://bit.ly/HHWTTribesMYAfter you fill out the form, our team will engage with you via WhatsApp and you may also start contributing in the form of stories, photos or videos in the links below!
- Story: http://bit.ly/MYTribeStory
- Photo: http://bit.ly/MYTribePhotoStory
- Video: http://bit.ly/MYTribeVideo