Home to possibly one of the world's most gorgeous natural landscapes, Iceland is a goldmine for photographers everywhere who seek to capture the ethereal, otherworldly beauty that our world possesses.
Unconvinced? We'll let the pictures do the talking?
1. Viti Crater, North Iceland
2. Vatnsnes, Northern Iceland
3. Goðafoss, North-Central Iceland
4. Gullfoss, Southwest Iceland
5. Seljalandsfoss, South Iceland
Credit: Taylor Leopold
6. Blue Lagoon, Southwestern Iceland
If these photos haven't convinced you to hop on the next plane out, we don't know what will ?Have you ever been to Iceland? Share with us your experience in the comments below!