1. Sony RX100M5With a 180-degree tiltable LCD screen (yet compact enough for your purse!), Sony’s RX100M5 enables you to take a selfie as easily as you would on your smartphone – except with higher resolution, natural bokeh and much better low-light performance?
2. Fujifilm X70 Digital CameraWe know that most people have a thing for a camera that is not just simply capable of taking photos, but also looks like a piece of art itself. Seemingly, Fujifilm is aware of that too!
X70 is the first model of the X-series that offers a tilting touchscreen display, and is currently the smallest and lightest model from the series. With just a tap on the screen, you can focus and take a shot! How cool is that? The camera also comes with a focal-length lens and an APS-C-sized, making it great for not just selfies, but also capturing street moments and fine art?
3. Canon PowerShot N2 Digital CameraDo you know what’s a better camera for travelling than a compact digital camera? A small compact digital camera! If that’s what you’ve been looking for, then the answer is Canon PowerShot N2?
4. Nikon 1J5 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Lightweight AND absolutely versatile, Nikon 1J5 is perfect for anyone who wants a very compact digital camera with interchangeable lens?
Credit: @murykuswari on InstagramJ5 has an old school design vibe, simple and clean overall with well-placed and clearly labelled buttons and keys. Of course, for your selfie needs, you can easily flip up the 3-inch LCD to face you! If you’re a fan of DLSRs but looking for something a little smaller, much lighter and with similar specs, you can give J5 a serious consideration?
5. Olympus Stylus Tough TG-870 Digital Camera
Ever heard of a tough camera that comes with a flip screen? With Olympus TG-870, you can now do cool activities and take pictures of yourself while doing it?OLYMPUS PRO on Facebook The camera is waterproof (up to 50 feet underwater), freeze-proof (can operate in temperatures as cold as -10 degrees Celcius), dust-proof, shockproof and crush-proof. You’re doing adventurous activities with friends? Don't worry, because the 21mm lens equivalent lens will make sure you can capture these precious moments together!
Bonus: Pentax K-S2 DSLR Camera
If you'd like to take a DSLR camera for your travels, here’s one cool option!Hideya HAMANO on Flickr The world’s smallest SLR and more stylish as well, is weather resistant and equipped with WiFi, so you can immediately transfer your selfies to your phone to upload on Instagram? Pentax K-S2 comes with a tilting screen and offers a battery of lenses so you can also snap stunning panoramic photos as well!
As the saying goes, after a trip ends, only photos remain. That’s why it's important to invest in a great camera so you can always look back and remember the good memories you made! If you own any of these cameras or have other cameras to recommend, do let us know in the comments section below☺️
P.S. Remember not to go too far just for the sake of a nice selfie, though?
#HHWT Tip: If you know of any cameras that are perfect for selfies, share with fellow travellers on HHWT forum!