Day 1[caption id="attachment_20023" align="alignnone" width="900"]
- Trek up to the Tangkuban Perahu Mountain, the only active volcano in Indonesia that allows tourists up its craters! You can even cook some hard boiled eggs here?
- Located about 30 minutes from the mountains is the Ciater Hot Spring. Enjoy a good soak in the hot springs to relief the tiredness from all the travelling! They say warm sulphuric water is effective against skin ailments and rheumatism.
- After sweating it out, have a snack at Amanda Brownies. P.S. This is a famous halal bakery across Java and a popular souvenir shop in Bandung!
- Have dinner with a sunset view and go star gazing after at Warung Daweung. This legendary Warung is located at the top of Bukit Moko.
Day 2[caption id="attachment_20011" align="alignnone" width="900"]
Credit: @floating.market.lembang on Instagram
- Start your morning at the Floating Market Lembang. This market place has a unique concept – all the stalls are nestled in a dainty little boat.
- Trek to the peak to see the spectacular panorama of the Stone Garden Citatah. P.S. This is a historic site where ancient human remains were uncovered!
- Shop till you drop atBatik Komar. If you are lucky, you might own a batik that is uniquely yours!
- Visit Kawah Putih (White Lake) in the late afternoon. This mysterious lake changes color throughout the whole day due to the acidity of its surroundings!
Day 3[caption id="attachment_20014" align="alignnone" width="900"]
Credit: @irsanrisalat on Instagram
- Catch the sunrise on a hammock at Tebing Gunung Kawu. You can also explore the massive “hole” which allows you to see the middle of the mountain!
- You can't leave Bandung without visiting a themed restaurant! Have lunch on-board a pirate ship at Pisnis Resto! P.S. The eatery is located inside a glamping site - Legok Kondang!
- Be one of the first to explore Goa Pawon! This spot is one of the attractions that very few tourists know about.
- Spend the rest of the day shopping and eating at Jalan Cihampelas & Cihampelas Walk!
Day 4[caption id="attachment_20024" align="alignnone" width="900"]
Credit: taufuuu on Flickr
- Enjoy a fresh morning walk at Dusun Bambu Family Leisure Park! Take lots of Instagram-worthy photos too?
- Have a yummy breakfast at Lutung Kasarung, a birdcage restaurant within Dusun Bambu Leisure Park. You can choose which view you want to dine with – a lake view or mountain view. Their coconut roasted rice is highly recommended!
- Let out your inner child at Rumah Stroberi! Hand pick fresh strawberries, have a little outdoor fun at their playground, and sit down for a hearty lunch at their outdoor dining area. If you are travelling in a group, you can try their Paket Nasi Liwet Komplit that feeds up to 4 people!
- Do some last minute shopping at Rumah Mode Factory Outlet before you return to reality! You can get all kinds of shoes, bags, clothes and oleh-oleh (souvenirs in Bahasa Indonesia) here easily.