How to get to Tokyo Disneyland
1. Book Your Tokyo Disneyland Ticket In Advance
2. Check The Park Calendar
3. Dine At Red Lobster in Tokyo Disney Resort
- Beef bowl
- Butter chicken curry
- Vegetable penne
- Pan Galactic Pizza Port - Seafood cream calzone
- Eastside Cafe - Vegetarian course
4. Perform Prayers In Tokyo Disneyland
5. Beat The Queues With A FASTPASS
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Pooh’s Hunny Hut
- Haunted Mansion
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Space Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters
- Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek!
- Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek! Is an extremely popular ride at Tokyo Disneyland. So make your way to this attraction for your first FASTPASS. After that, get into the standby queue for Pooh’s Hunny Hut.
- After Pooh’s Hunny Hut, head over to Splash Mountain to join the standby queue.
- Your FASTPASS will state the time when you obtain your next one, so take note of the time and get ready to grab your next FASTPASS then!
- Remember to check the schedule for show timings, wait times or if a ride has been temporarily closed by using your Wi-Fi (more about this soon!). This way, you’ll be able to strategically plan which FASTPASS ticket to get next.
- From our past experiences, FASTPASS tickets for Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Pooh’s Hunny Hut and Monsters Inc. Ride & Go Seek! Run out the fastest, so do try to get these as early as you can!
6. Secure Your Wi-Fi Before Arriving In Japan
7. Watch Special Shows Using The Lottery System
- One Man’s Dream II - The Magic Lives On
- Let’s Party Gras!