1. IchikokudoIchikokudo's Hokkaido-style ramen bowls are the perfect weekend treat to look forward to. Made with authentic ingredients including special Hokkaido wheat noodles, their umami-laden broths are savoury, rich, and full of generous servings of toppings too. Why not try out their Hokkai Jigoku Smoked Duck Ramen for something new and spicy, or their classic Ichikoku Ramen which comes in 3 different levels of richness? ? Halal Status: Halal-certified Average Price: SGD16 Opening Hours (CNY): Regular hours continue - do note that each outlet has different opening hours! Suntec City - Open daily; 11.30AM - 10PM (Last order 9.30PM) Orchard - 11.30AM - 10PM (Sun-Thurs, last order 9.30PM), 11.30AM - 10.30PM (Fri, Sat, Public Holidays, last order 9.45pm) Chinatown - Open daily; 11AM - 10PM (Last order 9PM) Paya Lebar - Open daily; 11.30AM - 10PM (Last order 9.30PM) Address: Suntec City - #B1-135 North Wing, Suntec City, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Singapore 038983 Orchard - #B3-35/36, [email protected], 313 Orchard Road, Singapore 238895 Chinatown - #01-02/K1, Cross Street Exchange, 181 South Bridge Road, Singapore 058743 Paya Lebar - #B1-15/16, Paya Lebar Quarter, 10 Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 409057 Contact: Click here for online reservation Website | Facebook | Instagram
2. Chix Hot ChickenCraving something spicy to set your taste buds on fire? Then you'll want to head to Chix Hot Chicken for some Nashville Hot Chicken! ? Whether coated with a spicy dry rub or drenched hot sauce, we love how the chicken meat stays tender with a crispy crust. If you're visiting on Sunday don't miss out their Sunday breakfast menu (until 3PM) which includes a classic Chicken & Waffle Sandwich or even a Big Brekkie platter. ? Halal Status: Muslim-owned Average Price: SGD11 Opening Hours (CNY): All regular hours continue - 11.30AM - 11PM (Mon-Sat), 9AM - 9PM (Sun) Address: 1 Jalan Pisang, Singapore 199069 Contact: +65 9839 0607 Website | Facebook | Instagram
3. Seoul GardenThere's nothing like a BBQ buffet to bring people together, and Seoul Garden is the place to go! Their wide selection of marinated meat, fresh seafood, and tasty hot dishes will satisfy any of your cravings. ? They even have special items for the festive period (until 10 February 2020) including Honey Baked Turkey Ham, Chicken Claypot Rice, Mala Tako Squid Tentacles and more! Halal Status: Halal-certified Price (CNY): Chinese New Year special pricing will apply from 24-27 Jan. Click here for regular pricing. Weekday - From SGD29++ (Adult), discounted rates apply for children, students, and seniors Weekend - From SGD36++ (Adult), discounted rates apply for children, students, and seniors Opening Hours (CNY): All regular hours continue - open daily; 11.30AM - 10.30PM (Last order 9.45PM) Address:Click here for all outlets' address and contact details Website | Facebook | Instagram
4. Seoul Garden HotpotDon't forget to check out Seoul Garden's sister chain Seoul Garden HotPot too! With a menu full of Korean and Korean-inspired fusion dishes, you'll get an instant boost to your day with their delicious rice bowls and soups. Try their limited-edition Chinese New Year specials too - the Huat Spicy Soon Dubu Hot Pot comes with abalone, sea cucumber, and oysters for a seafood feast, and you can even order a side of Cold Oyster with Kimchi to complete your meal. ? Halal Status: Halal-certified Average Price: SGD15-SGD25 Opening Hours (CNY): All regular hours continue - open daily; 11.30AM - 10.30PM (Last order 9.45PM) Address:Click here for all outlets' address and contact details Website | Facebook | Instagram
5. Captain Kim Korean BBQ & HotpotReaders in the East will be excited to know that Captain Kim Korean BBQ is open throughout the CNY period! ? With over 60 types of meats to choose from and different broths including brand-new Beauty Collagen and Army Stew, they're the perfect place to catch up with old friends and family over an amazing meal. Halal Status: Halal-certified Price (CNY): Regular pricing continues, do note that different rates apply for Mon-Fri and Sat/Sun/Public Holidays. Buffet Lunch - From SGD16.90++ (Adult), different rates apply for children, students, and seniors Buffet Dinner - From SGD26.90++ (Adult), different rates apply for children, students, and seniors Opening Hours (CNY): All regular hours continue - open daily; Address: #01-06 NTUC Income Tampines Junction, 300 Tampines Avenue 5, Singapore 529653 Contact: +65 6260 4247 Website | Facebook | Instagram
6. Fish & CoSeafood fans, it's time to head to your nearest Fish & Co for an unforgettable feast. The chain will be open throughout all days of the CNY break and with so many outlets across Singapore that just makes it even easier to find a place to meet up! Order their Prosperity Broth Pot topped with fresh seafood including prawns, salmon, scallops, mussels, and clams to really get into that CNY spirit. ? Or sink your teeth into classic dishes such as their various Fish & Chips and exquisite Seafood Platters! Halal Status: Halal-certified Average Price: SGD23 Opening Hours (CNY): All regular hours continue - click here for all outlets' hours. Address:Click here for all outlets' address and contact details Website | Facebook | Instagram
7. 4FingersThis homegrown favourite is a go-to for affordable, crispy fried chicken drenched in sauce, so we're glad that they're going to be open during the CNY long weekend! They've even released a brand-new Tom Yum Pop! flavour coated with Tom Yum sauce and popping bits for that extra surprise with every bite. If you're going out with friends you can even order the 18-piece mix of Wingettes & Drummettes for a sharing platter. ? Halal Status: Halal-certified Average Price: SGD12 Opening Hours (CNY):Click here for all outlets' hours. (Note: Timings displayed are for 24-26 Jan) Address:Click here for all outlets' address and contact details Website | Facebook | Instagram
8. Swensen'sIf you're looking for a semi-casual spot to have a reunion meal why not pay Swensen's a visit? Their Western and fusion dishes have something for everyone, from Ribeye Steak to Crispy Cornflake Chicken. ? This CNY season they're even offering an 18-ingredient Prosperity Yu Sheng available for online pre-order (at least 2 days in advance) and in-store takeaway (until 8 Feb 2020)! Topped with smoked salmon and sweet and sour plum sauce, it's the perfect way to spend a weekend with loved ones. Halal Status: Halal-certified Average Price: SGD23 Opening Hours (CNY): All regular hours continue - click here for all outlets' hours. Address:Click here for all outlets' address and contact details Website | Facebook | InstagramEateries with limited opening hours between 24-27 Jan
9. Deanna's KitchenCraving a warm bowl of halal prawn mee? Deanna's Kitchen should be one of the first names to pop into your mind. This famous business is keeping 2 of its stalls open throughout the weekend so you can still get your fix of savoury-sweet broth and huge prawns! ? Try out their bowls that come with lobster, crayfish and more - perfect for sharing! Their home delivery service will be available throughout the entire weekend too so you can order in your noodles and enjoy a delicious meal at home. P.S. Do note that a $1 surcharge per bowl will apply between 25-27 Jan due to increased seafood prices Halal Status: Muslim-owned Average Price: SGD3.50-SGD12.50 Opening Hours (CNY): Regular opening hours will apply on 24 Jan, CNY-specific hours will apply between 25-27 Jan 2020. Toa Payoh: Closed 23 Jan-27 Jan Bedok: 9AM - 3PM (25-27 Jan) Jurong East: 10AM - 8PM (25-27 Jan) Address: Bedok: Mukmin Coffeeshop, 129 Bedok Street North 2, Singapore Jurong East: Padi Emas Coffeeshop, 214 Jurong East Street 21, Singapore Contact: +65 9424 5496 or click here for delivery Website (Delivery) | Facebook | Instagram
10. Maki-SanSome days, you just need a quick pick-me-up in the form of a do-it-yourself sushi roll. ? Maki-San's DIY rolls are great for a casual catch-up, and they even have special festive flavours! The Firecracker Mala Roll includes tongue-tingling mala power and mala sauce paired with salted egg and truffle crispy fish skin, and the Ebiday Huat Roll comes with tamagoyaki, fried ebi prawn, and sweet plum sauce for a local twist on Japanese flavours. P.S. Maki-San has their own Mala Lo Hei (6-8 pax serving) available for delivery if you're interested in trying something new this year! Halal Status: Halal-certified Average Price: SGD11 Opening Hours (CNY):Click here for a list of all outlets. 24 Jan - All outlets close at 4PM except for Hillion Mall and Lot 1 Shopping Centre (3pm) and Jurong Point (Normal opening hours apply) 25 Jan - All outlets open except for Hillion Mall, Orchard Cineleisure, Punggol Oasis, i12 Katong, Parkway Parade, and The Woodgrove. 26 Jan - All outlets open except for Orchard Cineleisure, Punggol Oasis, i12 Katong, Parkway Parade, and The Woodgrove. 27 Jan - All outlets open except for i12 Katong, Parkway Parade, and The Woodgrove. Address:Click here for all outlets' address and contact details Website (Delivery) | Facebook | Instagram
11. Tongue Tip Lanzhou Beef NoodlesIf you're wondering where to get some authentic Chinese food over the weekend, head over to Tongue Tip for some delicious Lanzhou-style hand-pulled noodles topped with delicious slices of beef. ? Don't forget to add their signature chilli oil - it adds the perfect kick to really transform the dish! ?
Halal Status: Halal-certifiedAverage Price: SGD9 Opening Hours (CNY): 24 Jan - All outlets open from 11AM - 4PM. 25 Jan - All outlets closed. 26 Jan - Regular opening hours resume. Address: Chinatown - #01-43 Chinatown Point, 133 New Bridge Road, Singapore 059413 Tiong Bahru - #02-107 Tiong Bahru Plaza, 302 Tiong Bahru Road, Singapore 168732 Jurong Point - 63, #03-105 Jurong Point JP2 Mongkok Street, Jurong West Central 3, Singapore 648331 Facebook | Instagram Whether you're slurping up warm bowls of ramen broth or picking apart fried chicken drenched in sauce, you'll be able to satisfy ALL of your cravings this long weekend at these amazing eateries. ? P.S. Spending your long weekend dreaming about where you want to travel to this 2020? Click here for 10 ideal destinations perfect for a long weekend getaway from Singapore!